Senior Unity Developer for a Gaming Company
We are currently managing a Senior Unity Developer role for an Important Gaming Company based in Barcelona!
As a Unity Game Developer you will work closely with art, game design and UI experts.
Unity Developer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop various software requirements & game features.
- Help improve the technical documentation of the project.
- Help and support team members in order to achive shared goals.
- Solid Unity, C#, 2D/3D graphics and computer maths expertise.
- At least 3 years working as a professional game developer.
- Experience using Unity3D.
- Passion for gaming.
- C++ and cocos2d-x knowledge.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Salary range: Up to 60K.
- FULL REMOTE working model.
- Health insurance
- Fun office.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Unity Developer role, do not hesitate to apply through your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: