QA Manager for an International Software Company in Aerial Industry
We are currently managing a QA Manager role for an International Software Scale-up!
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the QA team's day-to-day operations, growth, and execution.
Furthermore, the QA Manager will contribute to shaping the future of the company's work processes, ensuring that updates consistently satisfy users with each release.
QA Manager Responsibilities:
- +6 years of experience as QA in automation and +3 as QA lead
- Experience leading a team of more than 3 people
- Good soft skills, people-oriented and with sensibility and prioritization skills
- Strong technical background in QA manual and automation
- High level of English and Spanish (for internal and external communication).
- Salary range: Up to 85K
- HYBRID + flexible schedule
- Health Insurance
- Great working environment
- Possibility to lead an international team in Spain and other areas of the globe and grow with the company
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the QA Manager role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles.
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others.
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: