QA Specialist (SaaS)
QA Specialist for an International SaaS Platform
We are looking for a QA Specialist to join a dynamic team for an International Startup that specializes in providing solutions and services related to software managment and quality in cloud environments.
- Conduct thorough software testing to identify and document defects, errors, and performance issues.
- Create and maintain detailed test plans and test cases covering all possible functionalities and scenarios.
- Collaborate closely with development and operations teams to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Automate tests wherever possible to improve efficiency and test coverage.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of development and quality processes by suggesting and implementing best practices.
- Participate in code reviews and validate technical documentation.
- Previous experience as a QA in the software development and testing field, particularly in cloud environments.
- Knowledge of testing tools and methodologies, such as Cypress, JIRA, and agile methodologies.
- Ability to create and maintain test automation scripts.
- Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of cloud services and platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a plus.
- English: B2 Level.
- Salary Range: Up to 45+5K
- HYBRID flexible work model
- Other benefits such as: restaurant ticket, transport ticket, medical insurance, formations, 23 vacation day & more.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the QA Specialist role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner.
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Roxana!
I’m Roxana Daniela
I’m currently managing Back-end roles: PHP & Unity!
Do you want to make some changes and boost-up your career?
Let’s talk and have a nice conversation!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: