Salesforce Developer for a UK Start-up based in Barcelona
We are currently managing a Salesforce Developer role for an important B2B & SaaS Start-up based in Barcelona.
The main purpose of the role is to join an Agile team of developers, software architects and SaaS Platform experts and build a market-leading software.
Salesforce Developer responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the evolution of the product, with the back-end and front-end development team.
- Design and build the AppExchange Application, which will directly integrate customer SalesForce instances with the product.
- Lead the Quality Assurance stream of work for SalesForce.
- Provide consultancy on interpreting the results of SalesForce scans for the clients.
Be proeficient with other low code SaaS platforms such as:
- Established track record of developing high quality applications on the SalesForce platform.
- Deep understanding about the platform’s architecture, capabilities and limitations.
- Excellent organization & communication skills.
- Motivation to achieve results in a fast-peaced environment
- High creativity
- Great analytical skills
- Passion for coding quality software
- University Degree
- +3 years of experience developing and managing the SalesForce platform.
- Knowledge and understanding the reasons behind SalesForce Development and customization best practices.
- Deep knowledge of SalesForce architecture, components, and Software Development Lifecycle management.
- Deep knowledge of APEX, VisualForce, REST and SOAP integrations.
- Experience with Lightning and Salesforce DX
- Familiarity with AWS platform at a user level.
- Some knowledge of Java and Spring.
- Experience with other low code development platforms: ServiceNow, Appian & Mendix).
- Salary range: competitive salary
- FULL REMOTE working model
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the SalesForce Developer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles!
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others!
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: