Project Manager for a UK Fintech
We are currently managing a Project Manager role for a UK based fintech company.
Where? Remote from Spain
As a Project Manager you will help improving processes and presenting the best solution to your customers.
Project Manager requirements:
A proven track record of executing through a full project lifecycle including:
- Requirements definition and capture,
- Identification and management of bugs,
- Sign off and acceptance.
The candidate should demonstrate a strong customer-centric approach and a strong desire to understand the project from the user’s perspective and use this frame of reference though out the project.
- The role will require the project manager to balance a mix of multiple simultaneous client projects and internal product components.
- Strong change management control skills with a focus on managing project budgets.
- Skilled in the use of standard project management tools and methodologies preferably in Agile / Scrum or iterative development-based approach including the use of Jira to define and managing Epics and User Stories.
- Prioritising defects based on business value to the project, helping to groom the backlog based on these requirements.
- The candidate may be expected to take a hands-on approach to testing as the owner of the project requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in developing product rather than bespoke solutions.
- Focus on getting the job done
Salary range: 50K
- FULL REMOTE working model, based in Spain
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Project Manager role, do not hesitate to apply with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: