QA Automation for an International Fintech Company
We are currently managing a QA Automation role for an international Fintech.
As a Software Engineer In Test you will design, write and implement integration, component and UI tests.
QA Automation responsibilities:
- Understand how key systems interoperate and the business problems they solve and designs tests relevant to the complexity/risk/performance of each system/problem
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Owners and other stakeholders to design test and automation opportunities that measure or improve quality or customer experience of the products
- Identify and report issues and defects of high quality/complexity with extensive research and evidence
- Pair with developers to design systems for testability and test planning
- Executes tests, triages and analyse test results
- Improve QA processes
- Follow SDLC processes, including adopting agile-based processes/meetings, peer code-reviews, and technical preparations required for scheduled releases
- Follow existing coding and test case management standards
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses, load tests and test infrastructure as necessary
- Demonstrate proficient debugging and problem-isolation skills in production, test and development environments
- Fixe defects in automation, develops new test features or enhancements
- Write tests of broad scope and complexity in their area
- Contribute to API documentation
- Participate in peer code reviews and contributes comments throughout the SDLC
- Establish and drive test plans for components
- Identify appropriate test methodologies for components
- Identify opportunities for automation and defines automation work for the product roadmap
- Learn industry jargon and business concepts to better understand the challenges our technology is designed to solve
- Seek mentorship and takes constructive advice from peers
- Make knowledge base contributions
- Learn QA/automation industry practices and communicates and educates the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent years’ experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ professional experience in Java development. Experience working in OS X and Linux environments, Spring, AWS, Microservices, SQL, NoSQL, GIT. Experience working in a scrum and DevOps environment. Good understanding of agile application development lifecycle.
- Experience Designing and building JSON or REST services, experience working with 3rd party APIs, AWS APIs, Docker or other containers, large-scale or distributed web applications, Test Driven Development and functional testing.
- Experience with various automation tools
- Familiar with AWS services
- Salary range: Up to 50k
- Remote working model with occasional afterwork and team buildings
- Work with high talented and passionate team
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including healthcare insurance and more.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Software Engineer in Test role, do not hesitate to apply with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: