Senior Game Level Designer role
We are currently managing a Senior Level Game Designer role!
Senior Game Designer Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality puzzle levels that create an experiencesuited for the Two Dots audience.
- Find the balance between creativity and methodical balancing, rebalancing and testing.
- Collaborate with the Level Design team to ensure consistency.
- Create, evaluate and find tune new and existing levels when necessary.
- You're passionate about games and have an intuitive and deep sense of fun.
- Excellent communication and team-player attitude.
- Prior experience in puzzle design is desirable
- Good understanding of the mobile puzzle gaming and the extensive background as a gamer (mobile, PC, console, tabletop, pen and paper).
- Great focus organization.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Salary range: Up to 60K.
- FULL REMOTE working model.
- Health insurance
- Fun office.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Level Designer role, do not hesitate to apply through your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets!
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: