EdTech Project Manager
Technology Manager for an EdTech Company
We are currently managing a Technology Manager role for a Barcelona based EdTech company.
As a Technology Manager you will help improving processes and presenting the best solution to your customers. You will be reporting to the COO.
Project Manager requirements:
A proven track record of executing through a full project lifecycle including:
- Requirements definition and capture
- Identification and management of bugs
- Sign off and acceptance.
- Negotiation with providers and budget management
The candidate should demonstrate a strong client-centric approach and a strong desire to understand the project from the user’s perspective and use this frame of reference though out the project.
- Interest in STEM and education and overall affinity for state-of-the art technologies
- The role will require the Technology Manager to balance a mix of multiple simultaneous projects and internal product components.
- Strong change management control skills with a focus on managing providers
- Skilled in the use of standard project management tools and methodologies.
- Show creativity and problem-solving initiatives
- The candidate may be expected to take a hands-on approach to testing as the owner of the project requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Catalan and English
- Good technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in developing product
- Focus on getting the job done
- Salary range: Depending ont the value of the candidate
- ON-SITE working model
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Technology Manager role, do not hesitate to apply with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Julia!
I’m Julia Lluch and I’m currently managing Front-end & Full-stack roles:
Are you looking for new challanges? Let’s have a nice chat.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: