C++ Developer for a Gaming Company
We are currently managing a Senior C++ Game Developer role for an Important Gaming Company based in Barcelona!
The successful applicant will be a key member of a multi-disciplinary feature squad, working alongside with Product, UI/UX and QA.
C++ Developer Responsibilities:
- Contribute to develop the life cycle of new and existing gameplay features (conceptualization, design, development, testing, and release.
- Write technical design documents
- Integrate and improve internal libraries in collaboration with other teams.
- Help other developers to grow their skills by providing support and mentorship.
- Strong background in C++.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code and learn new concepts easily.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- English is a must
- Passion for gaming
- Solid iOS & Android knowledge
- Experience working on cross-platform mobile games with huge user base
- Knowledge with Cocos2d-x
- Experience with Backend Technologies (PHP, Go, AWS)
- Salary range: Up to 65k
- FULL REMOTE (but living in Barcelona)
- Health Insurance
- Fun office
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the C++ Developer role, do not hesitate to apply through your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: