Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner for a Mobile Apps Start-up based in Barcelona.
We're currently managing a Talent Acquisition Parter role to join a Mobile Apps Start-up based in Barcelona.
This Start-up is focused in developing and publishing Entertainment & Productivity Apps, using the latest Mobile & AI Technologies.
You will be responsible for identifiying, attracting and hiring top talent to help the company to achieve ambitious goals. You will work closely with the leadership team to understand the staffing needs, develop sourcing strategies, and manage end-to-end recruitment process.
- Partner with founders to define job requirements and qualifications.
- DEvelop and execute effective sourcing strategies to attract top-tier candidates.
- Conduct interviews and assess candidate's skills, qualifications and cultural fit.
- Manage the entire recruiting process, from posting job listings to extending offers.
- Build and mantain a strong talent pipeline for current and future hiring needs.
- Collaborate with the founders to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new hires.
- Other talent projects when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- Proven experience as a recruiter, preferably in a Start-up or Tech environment.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment best practices and tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and evolving start-up environment.
- A pasison for identifying and attracting top talent.
- Salary range: Open Salary
- Hybrid & Remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- High-end equipment for your development.
- Permanent contract
- Young and top entrepreneurial team in a startup environment.
- Opportunity to grow and big challenges.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Talent Acquisition Partner role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner.
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Executive vacancies, talk to Cristina!
Kon’nichiwa, I’m Cristina Herrera.
I love managing Executive roles such as CTOs, VP’s of Engineering, CPOs, CFOs, CMOs, CSOs, CDOs, and more.
Always open to have a coffe and talk about the new challange in your career path.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: