Welcome to IKIGAI
IKIGAI Talent Group:
Who we are, what we do, and our values.
Discover more about our core values, team members, and expertise.
Who Are We?
IKIGAI Talent Group is a human-centric & Japanese mind-based talent boutique, Co-Funded by Alexander Van Vianen and Cristina Herrera in 2021.
Our team consists in an organized group of dedicated professionals who are passionate about helping companies and professionals find their true calling, their ideal match between what companies need and what professionals can offer.
Find out more about the IKIGAI FAIMILY.
We specialize in finding top talent for Executive, Technology, IT Sales and Digital roles in the TECH Industry, and we partner with Start-ups, Scale-ups and Enterprises helping and advising them to acquire high quality talented professionals for their departments.
At IKIGAI Talent, we take a personalized approach to recruitment.
We believe in building long-lasting relationships with our clients and candidates, ensuring that we find the right match for each role.
Our expertise includes:
- Thoroughly vetting candidates to ensure they match our partners’ requirements.
- Taking the time to understand our parters’ specific needs and requirements for each position.
- Utilizing our extensive network to find the best candidates for each role.
What We Do?
Our goal is to help companies and professionals find the ideal match.
We partner with technological Start-ups, Scale-ups, and Enterprises to find top talent for Software (Front & Back-end), Infrastructure, Marketing, Product, IT Sales (New and Existing Business) and Executive roles.
Our services include:
- Executive Search: We specialize in finding top-level executives for companies in the technological industry.
- Headhunting: We use our extensive network and expertise to find top talent for specialized roles.
- Recruitment: We take a personalized approach to recruitment, finding the right match for each role.
We believe in being more than just recruiters.
We see ourselves as People Partners, building long-lasting and trustful relationships with our clients and candidates.
- A personalized service, taking the time to understand deeply our partners’ needs and goals.
- A commitment to integrity, transparency, and respect.
- Using our expertise and network to find the ideal match.
Our core value is IKIGAI, the Japanese philosophy that aims to find the reason for living and true happiness.
We believe in making a positive impact on people’s lives, helping our clients and candidates find their true calling.
Our values include:
- Integrity: We believe in always doing the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing.
- Transparency: We are open and honest with our clients and candidates, building trustful relationships.
- Respect: We treat everyone with respect, valuing diversity and inclusion.
- Attention to detail: We focus on the smalles details to make sure everything is aligned with the needs of our partners.
Thank you for trusting IKIGAI Talent Group as your People Partner.
Our goal is to help you find the ideal match for your organization, and build long-lasting and trustful relationships as Talent & People Partner.
And that’s all for this article!
Discover other interesting articles in our website:
- The main barrier to find your Ikigai: Stress
- Upskilling & Reskilling
- Do you have the skills to work remotely?
- How to do an effective job search?
- IT Sales & Marketing: Insights for 2023
- Executive Marketing & IT Sales: Knowledge for 2023
- Front-end Developer: salaries & trending technologies for 2023
- Wich Back-end profiles & technologies are the most demanded in 2023?
- What are the most demanded profiles in an IT Infrastructure department?
Thanks for reading & learning about “Welcome to IKIGAI”.
If you want to discover more about the roles & salaries for Executive, Technology, IT Sales & Digital departments, you can download our Salary Guide for 2023!
Inspire our community. Write on our blog!
At IKIGAI Talent we love sharing knowledge and learning new things every day. If you want to talk regularly or occasionally about a topic related to recruitment processes or the current affairs of companies in the tech, IT sales, or digital sector, we’ll give you a space on our blog.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: