VP of Sales
VP of Sales for a SaaS Tech Company
We are currently managing a VP of Sales role for a Tech Video Commerce company based in Barcelona.
There is already a great business development team in our sales department. You will count with the support of 3 Sales Development Representatives.
VP of Sales global responsibilities:
- Defining the Go to Market Strategy
- Over achieve the revenue goals of the company
- Build strategic relationships with strategic accounts
- Acquire expert knowledge in SaaS Platforms
- Researching the market and Benchmarking competitors
- Manage detailed records within the CRM & Pipeline.
The Sales Director role has also 3 main strategic pillars in order to develop new business strategy & enhance the existing one:
New business goals:
- Closing new business deals and help Account Executives to meet revenue targets
- Develop key partnership sales channels
Existing business goals:
- Maintain strategic relationships with existing accounts and help customers get the most value out of the platform
- Lead the renewals, cross-sellings, up-sellings, onboardings, and churn reduction.
Other leadership goals:
- Accurately forecast revenue goals
- Motivate the sales team with variable commision plans
- Calculate conversion rates and improve them
- Make sure there is good communication between the Sales & Marketing departments
Requirements for the role:
- +5 years of successful experience in SaaS Sales
- Experience selling to the Multilateral Industry
- Experience using CRM and forecasting tools
- Leadership, empathy & strategic thinking
- Establish & manage trusted relationships with senior organizational leaders of the company
- Good written & spoken skills in English & Spanish
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule and work-from-home policy (HYBRID)
- Be part of a young, friendly & international team
- Be part of a world-changing project
- Offices located in Barcelona
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the VP of Sales role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: