VP of Marketing
VP of Marketing for a Prop-Tech Start-up
We’re looking for a VP of Marketing being the responsible for defining and implementing our client marketing and growth programs.
Experience in B2B and SAAS it’s a must (Ideally 5 years).
This role will work directly with the CEO.
VP of Marketing responsibilities:
- Create and own the go-to-market (GTM) strategy and demonstrate demand generation experience.
- Set clear objectives and goals, research and define target audiences, develop marketing and communication strategies
- Be Data Driven and has a strong analytical orientation.
- Bring insights to cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, user experience, engineering, and executive leadership.
- B.S. required, advanced degree in marketing preferred.
- 5 years of experience building marketing strategies as well as experience with growth & Digital.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and collaborate with other departments to capitalize upon new opportunities for growth.
- Demonstrated success creating campaigns and initiatives that drive revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
- Understands the latest trends in the market and build awareness campaigns that account for these factors.
Benefits and Perks:
- Salary range: up to 80k!
- HYBRID working model
- Opportunities to progress in a growing startup
- Flexible work from home policy
- Flexible vacation days
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the VP of Marketing role, don’t hesitate to apply using your Linkedin profile or upload your CV!
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: