UX/UI Designer for an Electrical Appliances
We’re currently seeking for a UX/UI Designer for a Solid spanish company specialized in professional audio solutions to join their team in Barcelona.
We are looking for someone passionate about user-centered design, music and who is eager for a new challenge to boost up their professional career.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and implement product designs that meet customer needs
- Conduct user research to inform design decisions and create user personas and scenarios
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs to communicate design concepts and solutions
- Participate in user testing and design iterations based on feedback
- Develop and maintain design systems and guidelines to ensure consistency and quality across all products
- Passion for music
- Interest in technology
- ”Think out of the box” mindset
- Wants to create intuitive and delightful user experience
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- University or professional education in web design (UI/UX) Recently completed or in progress.
- Academic or professional experience in designing web and/or Android/iOS applications.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping applications such as Figma.
- Basic knowledge of audio equipment.
- Salary Range: Up to 30k.
- Hybrid working model.
- Being part of an evolving team with an Agile mindset and methodology in project management.
- Autonomy to experiment and learn with highly talented professionals in the team.
- Work-life balance: Flexible schedule and 28 days of vacation.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the UX/UI Designer do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Roxana!
I’m Roxana Daniela
I’m currently managing Back-end roles: PHP & Unity!
Do you want to make some changes and boost-up your career?
Let’s talk and have a nice conversation!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: