Typescript Expert for a Hospitality Company
We are currently managing a role to work with Typescript with a high performance technical team.
The company has more than 150 employees and is dedicated to the hospitality industry.
Typescript Expert Responsibilities:
- Prioritize analysis of Booking Engine plug-ins system during onboarding process
- Improve architecture of Agent system, including identifying areas of improvement, enhancing internal APIs design, and introducing new modules
- Implement additional UI widgets for clients’ applications
- Assist team in migrating dependencies and transitioning to TypeScript
- Increase test coverage quota by writing tests and integrating e2e tools
- Mentor and empower junior engineers to grow and develop their skills
- Provide technical support and evangelism to sales and customer success departments as an authoritative voice on Agent system capabilities
- Experience with web scripting or web agent development
- Experience working with Sass or CSS preprocessors
- Good knowledge of cross-browser compatibility and Web APIs, as well as HTTP protocol
- Familiarity with Web and Service Workers (not required for the role, but appreciated)
- Comfortable with DOM API, ESlint, Jest, Babel, and Webpack; bonus points for Rollup, Gulp, Vite, Cypress, PostCSS, or Web Components specification
- Experience ensuring zero impact on customers’ website performance
- Knowledge of UX principles and attention to detail/product ownership
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and version control systems (Git)
- Experience with Unit Testing, Functional Testing, and/or Integration Testing
- Passion for good practices and clean code
- Proactive, strong problem-solving skills, team player, and fun to work with.
- Salary Range: up to 70K
- FULL REMOTE working mode.
- International environment
- Ticket restaurant
- Health Insurance
- Ticket Transport
- Great working enviroment
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Typescript Expert role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: