Technology Recruitment Partner
Technology Recruitment Partner – we are growing, join us!
We are super excited to announce that we are growing our Technology team!
That's why we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Partner that will work in the Technology field:
It is a reality; the well-being depends on the balance between personal and work life. When companies are looking to build teams, it is vital to look at people and not just professionals.
That is why we are called IKIGAI Talent, which is a Japanese term that means “the reason for living” or “the reason for being”, which is found when you do something that you love, that you are good at.
Our methodology is based on finding a match between the people's reason for being and the company's values. Achieving the perfect balance and harmony in the company-worker relationship.
If in a recruitment process, you do not place people at the center. Both, companies, and workers lose.
We are looking for an IT People Partner to join this adventure:
The Successful Applicant has:
- Significant experience managing end to end IT recruitment processes
- Knowledge and understanding of technology
- Proven experience of sourcing specialized IT roles
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work in high-velocity environment
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Bachelor's or Degree in Business Administration, Economics, RRLL, Psychology, MKT, International or derivatives
- Minimum English B2, other languages being valued
- +2 years of experience as IT Recruitment Consultant / People Partner
- Possibility of working with a team of experts in IT Sector. Share experiences with referents on a high-performance team.
- Possibility of fully managing selection processes for TOP clients both nationally and internationally
- Select a wide variety of profiles (different roles, technological environments, clients)
- Unbeatable work environment
- Growth and development in the company
- Very competitive salary and conditions
- Time flexibility and hybrid work modality, with preference to work from home.
- New offices, in the center of Barcelona, an optimal work environment.
- Fruit, Chocolate, Coffee, and other benefits!
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Executive vacancies, talk to Cristina!
Kon’nichiwa, I’m Cristina Herrera.
I love managing Executive roles such as CTOs, VP’s of Engineering, CPOs, CFOs, CMOs, CSOs, CDOs, and more.
Always open to have a coffe and talk about the new challange in your career path.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: