Strategic Sales Partnership
Strategic Sales Partnership for a B2B & European Payment Solutions company
We are currently managing a Strategic Sales Partnership for Europe role for a B2B Payment Solutions with HQ in Paris and new offices in Barcelona.
The main purpose of the role is to develop and implement a partnership strategy to drive revenue growth and expansion.
Strategic Partnership responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a partnership strategy to drive revenue growth and expansion
- Identify and evaluate potential partnership opportunities
- Negotiate and close partnerships with key marketplaces and payment gateways
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful integration and implementation of partnerships
- Act as the primary point of contact for all current and potential partners
- Monitor and analyze the performance of partnerships and provide regular reports to senior management
- More than 5 years of professional experience in Sales preferible eCommerce and/or payment
- Ambitious and challenging: you regularly exceed your objectives
- Structured: you understand quickly, you will have to quickly appropriate the stakes of the merchants
- Rigorous and organized: you move forward methodically and follow your prospects to the end
- Salary range: Up to 60k + attractive bonus
- FULL REMOTE working model
- Health Insurance
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the Strategic Sales Partnership role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there! I’m Alexander!
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others!
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: