Strategic Account Manager
Strategic Account Manager for a Research & Insights Company
We are currently managing a Strategic Account Manager role for a B2B & SaaS Scale-up company based in Barcelona, London, México City & New York City.
We are looking for an experienced, quota carrying sales performer that will join the Existing Business department of a fast-growing start-up in Barcelona.
The main focus of this role is to generate new business in existing accounts of the company to increase revenue and be part of the international expansion strategy of the company.
Strategic Account Manager responsabilities:
- Develop sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover assigned accounts within assigned geography.
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from existing accounts in new territories.
- Actively prospect and generate new contractual relationships with accounts.
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Manage the success, adoption and growth of existing customers.
- Consult with and advise strategic customers resulting in increased adoption, success and expansion.
- Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Be ready to travel when required by the business.
- Track record of success (5+ year) in Market Research Sales.
- Sales methodology skills is a must (CCS, Sandler, SPIN, SNAP, etc)
- Demonstrated experience selling to top Executives.
- Knowledge of SaaS platforms and applications.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Bilingual English (Spanish and/or a second language is a plus)
- Career plan opportunities, linked to your performance
- Salary range: 50k/year + 50% variable (75k OTE)
- Hybrid model
- Health insurance
- Office located in Barcelona
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for this position, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your Linkedin Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets!
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: