Smart TV Engineer
Smart TV Engineer (Frontend) for a telecommunications company
We are currently managing a Frontend Smart TV Engineer position for an important telecommunications company in Barcelona.
You will be part of the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment and maintenance of the app of the company in the SmartTVs.
TV engineer skills and requirements:
- Experience working with a dynamic product that requires changes almost every day.
- You will be in charge of creating, mantaining and improving a frontend interface in different Smart TVs
- Experience with Web / Smart TVs HTML5 (Samsung Tizen, LG WebOs, Hisense, Philips…).
- Good coding practices are a must: we prefer quality over quantity.
- Experience working with scrum and agile methodologies.
- Believing in a very solid testing strategy is a must.
- You are comfortable researching new technologies and/or looking for the optimal solution.
- React, Redux, Styled Components.
- Salary range: Open to candidate’s experience.
- Opportunity to work for a leading company and a global technology conglomerate
- Flexible working hours and hybrid model. Friday afternoon off
- Promotion possibilities in a fast growth environment.
- Interesting Training resources and Free Language Classes
- Great work atmosphere, team activities, and offsites
- Wellbeing and Sustainable offices, 2 blocks away from Barcelona beach.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Frontend TV engineer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles.
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others.
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: