ServiceNow Developer for a UK Start-up based in Barcelona
We are currently managing a ServiceNow Developer role for an important B2B & SaaS Start-up based in Barcelona.
The main purpose of the role is to join an Agile team of developers, software architects and SaaS Platform experts and build a market-leading software.
Salesforce Developer responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the evolution of the product, with the back-end and front-end development team.
- Design and build the AppExchange Application, which will directly integrate customer ServiceNow instances with the product.
- Lead the Quality Assurance stream of work for ServieNow.
- Provide consultancy on interpreting the results of ServiceNow scans for the clients.
Be proeficient with other low code SaaS platforms such as:
- Established track record of developing high quality applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Deep understanding about the platform's architecture, capabilities and limitations.
- Excellent organization & communication skills.
- Motivation to achieve results in a fast-peaced environment
- High creativity
- Great analytical skills
- Passion for coding quality software
- University Degree
- +3 years of experience developing and managing the ServiceNow platform.
- Knowledge and understanding the reasons behind ServiceNow Development and customization best practices.
- Deep knowledge of ServiceNow architecture, components, and Software Development Lifecycle management.
- Deep knowledge of APEX, VisualForce, REST and SOAP integrations.
- Familiarity with AWS platform at a user level.
- Some knowledge of Java and Spring.
- Experience with other low code development platforms: SalesForce, Appian & Mendix).
- Salary range: up to 70k
- FULL REMOTE working model
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the ServiceNow Developer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: