Service Manager for International Telecomunications Company
We are looking for a detail-oriented Service Manager to manage our service department and handle customer service interactions, reports, and repairs.
The service manager's responsibilities include providing the highest level of customer service, developing lasting customer relationships, and managing the service team members.
The service manager maintains a strong working knowledge of all industry standards and practices as well as the company's products and services.
Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the team's objectives and sales goals are met.
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers.
- Assisting with or performing administrative tasks, such as managing and updating invoices, processing new orders, and tracking inventory.
- Setting up and maintaining a service desk and evaluating its efficiency.
- Resolving service desk problems and improving service methods to increase the service desk's productivity and customer service.
- Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues.
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met.
- Maintaining strong relationships with manufacturers, dealers, and sales representatives.
- Helping to train new employees in company procedures.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, ensuring the company's adherence to these regulations, and remaining current on the industry's standards and new innovations, materials, tools, and processes.
- A bachelor's degree in business, administration, or related field.
- Previous sales and management experience is advantageous.
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Excellent leadership, communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and good organizational skills.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
Salary range: up to 40k
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Service Manager role, do not hesitate to apply with your Linkedin profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Julia!
I’m Julia Lluch and I’m currently managing Front-end & Full-stack roles:
Are you looking for new challanges? Let’s have a nice chat!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: