SEO Manager US Market
SEO Manager for the US Market
We are currently managing an SEO Manager role for the US Market for a fast-growing Scale-up company based in Barcelona.
The successful applicant will lead the SEO strategy of the company in order to boost the organic traffic of the website, in the US Market.
The main acquisition traffic of the company is Inbound since it's foundation.
The ideal candidate has a revenue-driven mindset and experience developing SEO, Keyword Research, Link-building, Analytics & Reporting strategies.
SEO Manager responsibilities:
- Perform periodic content audits.
- Measure SEO performance & keyword strategies.
- Work alongside Marketing Managers.
- Measure the efectiveness of specific initiatives and campaigns.
- Share key analysis and data with relevant marketing teams.
- Develop SEO (keyword, On-Page & Off-Page) strategies that will help to improve search rankings and increase organic traffic.
- Identify SEO opportunities or gaps by benchmarking competitors & doing research.
- Collaborate with the Content team to identify & prioritize those content/pages that need updates.
- Document and update all SEO processes.
- You're a native English speaker (written & spoken).
- +4 years of previous working experience as an SEO Manager.
- Strong track record of achievement (overachieving KPIs, fast-track promotions, etc).
- Deep knowledge about SEO (Keyword research, link-building, on-page/off-page optimization, acquisition tactics, and forth.
- Revenure-driven mindset.
- Experienced with Excel / Google Sheets (to organize and structure data).
- Analytical and Data Driven mindset.
- Technical SEO knowledge.
- Experience in the B2B & SaaS Industry.
- Entrepreneur mindset.
- Ambitious & motivated person.
- Salary range: Up to 42k + 20% (50,4k OTE).
- FULL REMOTE / HYBRID working model.
- Career path with internal promotion.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the SEO Manager role, you can apply to the offer directly with your Linkedin profile or upload your CV!
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets!
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: