Senior SRE / DevOps
Senior SRE/DevOps for an important US FinTech
We are currently looking for a Senior SRE/DevOps professional to join an International Fintech Company based in Barcelona.
In this position you will play a key role in developing software and software fixes to integrate internal systems. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure code quality, test and distribute code updates, and monitor the health and stability of the servers. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to align operational priorities with the product and engineering roadmap.
- Employ troubleshooting skills to enhance availability, performance, and security for the business unit and the company.
- Develop and automate applications on cloud platforms, collaborating with engineering leadership to build shared services that meet platform and application team requirements.
- Collaborate with Cloud Platform and Operations leaders on backlog grooming, epic planning, and sprint planning processes.
- Ensure the platform maintains a high degree of reliability with a target goal of high availability (four 9s).
- Take ownership of technically complex issues that span across DevOps, databases, networking, code, infrastructure, and people, driving them to satisfactory completion.
- Work closely with product stakeholders to align operational priorities and planning with the product and engineering roadmap.
- Prepare and present engineering-related documents to key stakeholders
- Provide recommendations and feedback in review sessions, design reviews, and other relevant sessions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a STEM field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an engineering role.
- Deep understanding of infrastructure as code, scripting, self-healing, containers, DevOps tooling, and distributed systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience with the full lifecycle of SaaS implementations and infrastructure as code.
- Strong follow-up and project management skills.
- Proven ability to create and maintain new tools.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong technical skills, with up to 70% of the job involving hands-on work in a distributed Linux environment.
- Strong scripting skills; object-oriented programming (OOP) experience is a plus.
- Ability to liaise between teams and help prioritize and align priorities.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- Salary: up to 75K
- HYBRID working model (1 day in the office) with flexibility to remote
- 2K referral program
- Health Insurance
- Other perks
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Senior SRE/DevOps role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your Linkedin Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles.
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others.
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: