Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager for an Architecture Studio based in Barcelona
We're currently managing a Senior Project Manager role for an Architecture Studio based in Barcelona.
The ideal candidate will be involved in exciting challenges, and you will help define the future of the company through your work.
Senior Project Manager responsibilities:
- Prepare high quality responses to a wide variety of individual client requirements as well as complex framework tenders.
- Coordinate and respond to bids including, undertaking research where necessary in order to set the context to the clients’ wider needs or challenges.
- Project manage the end to end tender process from leading kick off to submission, as well as developing the commercial proposition with internal stakeholders.
- Deliver consistently high quality and ultimately winning proposals in line with tight deadlines.
- Take part in customer facing pre-tender meetings, where appropriate, in order to understand the customer’s requirements
- Develop and maintain the bid library content and lead best practice in the quality of collateral and content available for bid submission
- Continuous improvement approach to ensure we continue to challenge our thinking and raise our game.
- Develop and maintain excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexibility in rapidly changing environments
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of an effective team
- Proficiency in Spanish and English
- Salary range: up to 35k!
- Flexible working hours
- Half/day Fridays
- Gym discount
- Team building activities
- Weekly inspiring talks
- Unlimited room for growth and possibility to initiate projects
- Young, creative and multidisciplinary team
- International atmosphere (15 nationalities and counting)
- Beautiful offices in Barcelona
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Senior Project Manager role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets.
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: