Open Api Developer
Senior Open Api Developer for Ad-Tech Company
We are looking for a Senior Open Api for the next Spanish Unicorn, an Ad-Tech Company based in Barcelona with highly advanced technologies which has many ad petitions per second.
Senior Open Api Developer Responsibilities:
- “You build it, you run it” philosophy: you will own your code from design to production; testing, deploying and monitoring. Learn from every step in the software development process.
- Design complex web applications, like Web Application and third-party APIs.
- Time is gold: help optimize the user experience and the application performance.
- Participate in code reviews, design proposals, collaborate in a fast-paced environment where every opinion counts.
- Hands-on experience in API development, preferably with Node JS.
- Experienced in API development, exposing services internally and publicly.
- Experienced in creating reliable, secure and scalable endpoints and services.
- Experienced in relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Excellent communication skills in English (in both written and spoken).
- Salary range: Up to 55k
- Good work-life balance
- Great compensation package
- Learning and trainings
- International environment
- Restaurant Tickets
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Open Api Developer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your Linkedin Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: