- Collaborate with the development team to ensure code quality and performance efficiency.
- Actively participate in the review and continuous improvement of development practices.
- Solve technical problems and propose creative solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing interactive and responsive user interfaces.
- Ability to work independently and in a team, managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce clean and high-quality code.
- Salary range: Up to 65K
- Opportunity to work in a REMOTE and flexible environment
- Work with high talented and passionate team
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including healthcare insurance and more.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Julia!
I’m Julia Lluch and I’m currently managing Front-end & Full-stack roles:
Are you looking for new challanges? Let’s have a nice chat.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: