Senior Backend Developer
Senior Backend Developer for an important Gaming Company
Ready for your next adventure?!
We are currently helping a gaming company in Barcelona to grow their teams.
They are specialized in mobile games and are leaders in their sector.
Senior Backend Developer Responsibilities:
- Extend, maintain, and refactor backend applications for games
- Work with other teams to integrate components and write technical designs, documentation, and knowledge sharing
- Work closely with game design, player experience, mobile, and other departments
- Be involved in business decisions as part of the technology strategy
- More than 5 years of programming experience
- Proficiency in PHP and Golang, but experience with other languages is also valuable
- Intermediate systems knowledge
- Willingness to accept challenges and handle increased traffic
- Ability to explain technical issues to both technical and non-technical people
- Bonus: experience with designing and implementing complex systems, application scalability and performance, and system orchestration
- Salary range: Up to 65k
- HYBRID working model: from home/office system, with the expectation of living within commuting distance of the office
- Relocation support to Barcelona
- 25 days of annual leave, not including public holidays
- Ticket-restaurant for meals
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Free language lessons (English and Spanish)
- Social events and parties
- Budget for personal and professional development
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Senior Backend Developer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: