Senior Fullstack Developer (Vue + Node.js)
Senior Fullstack Developer with Vue & Node.js for a Big Enterprise
We are currently managing a Senior Fullstack Developer role for a Big Enterprise that is scaling up their Tech department!
We are trying to find a developer with strong knowledge in both Frontend & Backend that will help designing user interactions on the website, developing new servers & databases and additionally, coding for mobile applications.
The Successful Applicant has experience in:
- Strong attention to details
- Developing Frontend website architecture
- Developing Backend website applications
- Designing user interactions for websites
- Creating servers and databases
- Optimizing cross-platform functionality for mobile phones
- Optimizing responsiveness of Applications
- Working together with graphic designers
- Developing API’s
- Meeting technical & consumer needs
Requirements for the role:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Awareness about database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills (English B2 and other languages are a plus).
- Strong attention to detail
- Salary range: up to 48k + 10% (52,8k OTE)
- HYBRID Model (1 day per week at the office) – You can work from Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia and Málaga)
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and external trainings
- Free English and Spanish lessons
- Ticket Restaurant
- Healt Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Special conditions attach to the company’s industry
- Discounts for employees
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Senior Fullstack Developer (Vue.js + Node.js) role do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Julia!
I’m Julia Lluch and I’m currently managing Front-end & Full-stack roles:
Are you looking for new challanges? Let’s have a nice chat!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: