Senior DevOps for a SaaS Scale-up Company
We are currently managing a Senior DevOps role for a International SaaS company, located in Barcelona.
The DevOps role entails maintaining and improving the infrastructure systems of Quality Clouds. These systems include Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git repositories, Confluence, JIRA, Corporate Web (WordPress), relational databases, Web Servers, and various cloud-based tools.
Senior DevOps Responsibilities:
- Learn, maintain and improve existing infrastructure, deployments and monitoring standards
- Ensure top availability of all running deployments and identify weak points for improvement
- Maintain and improve development-related pipelines and integrations
- Collaborate with development and QA teams to identify pain-points and implement improvements
- Collaborate with technology leaders to identify missing monitoring and alerting functionalities and implement improvements
- Comply with all operational and information security policies and manage appropriate controls
- Configure, manage and monitor infrastructure components such as load balancers and web application firewalls
- University Degree or final years, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 5 years+ hands on experience in complex development-oriented frameworks, involving interfacing with different technologies.
- Passion for cloud. Azure and AWS
- Kubernetes hands on experience
- Dockerized environments management
- Python, Ansible or equivalent scripting language
- SLDC knowledge as owner of Product Releases on a GitOps approach.
- Experience with low code SaaS platforms such as Salesforce.com, ServiceNow, Office 365 is a significant plus, but not required.
- Proactive and willing to learn new technologies
- Salary range: up to 65k
- Remote/hybrid working model- as you prefer
- International environment
- 24 days per year of holidays
- Other perks
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Senior DevOps role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles.
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others.
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: