Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer for a Mobile Gaming Company
We are currently managing a Senior Data Engineer role for a world leading company in mobile gaming..
You will work with Data Warehouse, scalable systems and building the architecture of a business with up-to-date technological stack, together with an amazing team of developers and data scientist.
Senior Data Engineer requirements:
- 2 years of experience programming or scripting with Python, Scala, Java, PHP…
- 2+ years experience designing and implementing architectural components of a Data Warehouse in TBs scale. Preferably using Big Data/Column store DBs (Redshift, Snowflake, Vertica, BigQuery …).
- 2+ years experience implementing large scale ETL architecture, supporting multiple data sources (internal and external) and multiple use cases (product analytics, marketing, statistical modeling, executive dashboards).
- Excellent SQL skills, you can optimize a query for a specific database and understand the different capabilities of open source DBs and vendor DBs.
The successful applicant is:
- Professional, passionate about video games and analytics, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and data oriented.
- You are smart, creative and pragmatic. You love researching the newest advances and finding practical ways to integrate them into your work.
- You work fast without forgetting quality, quickly understand existing code and learn new concepts easily.
- You understand Data Engineering is also about solving business problems, not just technical ones.
- You have a good English level.
- Salary range: up to 50k
- HYBRID working model
- International working environment
- Relocation support
- 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays.
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, .
- Language lessons (English, Spanish & Catalan).
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Senior Data Engineer role, do not hesitate to apply with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles.
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others.
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: