Senior Cloud SRE
Senior Cloud SRE for a Japanese Cloud Company
We are currently managing a Cloud Site Reliability Engineer role for a big Japanese enterprise, that is looking to grow the infrastructure team in Spain.
The job is full remote from any part of Spain and with a good level of communication skills in english (both written and spoken).
Responsabilities of the role:
- Manage incidents, diagnose the root cause, and fix the underlying problems, designing improvements to avoid the problems to be repeated
- Build complex systems for mission-critical projects, from architecture design to migration planning and continuous operation and improvement
- Solving real problems and operating DNS, cloud environments, web servers, relational and NoSQL database servers in Linux and Windows environments, both physical and cloud based.
- Design & Operate systems architectures for business-critical systems platforms on AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.
- Systems automation for massive and scalable operations & design and code the required tools to do so.
- Work with Cloud & container technology (Docker, Kubernetes) and Infrastructure as Code.
- Manage critical systems for our customers.
- Analyze and improve systems’ performance & scalability and automate systems management.
- Interact with customers, understanding their needs, and find and design the best technological solution.
- Be a team-player with colleagues and customers
- Technical learning lover
- Capacity to work well in an international team environment
- Problem-solving skills
- Motivated to build a professional career in Infrastructure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge or experience with Systems Automation tools and Systems & Services monitoring tools.
- Basic knowledge of Information Security & IT Service Management is also a plus.
- Code knowledge: Python, Go, Perl, Shell Script and/or PowerShell are a plus.
- Experience in Sysadmin of Linux and/or Windows. Knowledge of the internals of these operating systems is a plus.
- Knowledge about AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure components, services & architectures is a plus.
- Ability to write and speak in English & Spanish fluently (B2 / C1 level)
- Salary range: Up to 60k + annual salary review.
- Flexible working hours & FULL REMOTE
- Private medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Flexible compensation
- Learning programs
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to María!
I’m María Tarela, and I specialise in Infrastructure roles!
MS Solutions Engineer, Cloud SRE, DevOps & QA Engineer, among others!
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: