Senior Angular Developer
Senior Angular Developer for a Mobile Programmatic Solutions Company
We are looking for a Senior Angular Developer for the next Spanish Unicorn!
TECH Company based in Barcelona with highly advanced technologies which is extremely focus on Data Analysis and algorithms.
Angular Developer knowledge:
We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer with hands-on experience in web development and API development with Angular and Node.js:
- Responsive web frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap).
- Relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Excellent communication skills in English (in both written and spoken).
Bonus points, experience with:
- Linux, Git, Docker & Docker-Compose, AWS Cloud.
Responsabilities for the role:
- “You build it, you run it” philosophy: you will own your code from design to production; testing, deploying and monitoring. Learn from every step in the software development process.
- Design and implement complex and scalable web applications, like the Smadex Web Application and third-party APIs.
- Time is gold: help optimize the user experience and the application performance.
- Participate in code reviews, design proposals, collaborate in a fast-paced environment where every opinion counts.
Our tech stack is 100% based on AWS.
- Salary range: Up to 55k!
- Be part of an agile team with a strong focus on innovation and technology, to continue improving your knowledge in the field.
- Work in an exceptional environment
- Flexible working hours.
- Daily fresh fruits & snacks.
- Gym membership
- TGIF’s monthly activities, team-building events and work anniversary celebrations!
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for this position, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your Linkedin Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Julia!
I’m Julia Lluch and I’m currently managing Front-end & Full-stack roles:
Are you looking for new challanges? Let’s have a nice chat!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: