Senior Android Engineer
Senior Android Engineer for a Fintech Company
We're seeking a skilled Senior Android Engineer to become a part of our team and contribute to the development of an application that will be utilized by numerous individuals on a daily basis to manage their personal finances and request funds as required.
Senior Android Engineer Responsabilities:
- Designing, developing, and deploying services and features based on business requirements in collaboration with the Product team.
- Collaborating closely with other engineers and becoming a valuable member of a cross-functional, autonomous team.
- Selecting the best architectures, patterns, and technologies for each specific problem.
- Enhancing the existing features, tools, and processes to improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Working with a MVVM Kotlin codebase that utilizes navigation components, Jetpack Compose, and the latest best practices recommended by Google.
- Taking ownership, researching, exploring, and delivering great experiences while participating and collaborating in product discussions.
- Potentially mentoring an iOS developer, depending on the level of experience.
- Strong technical skills with at least 3 years of experience in developing large scale applications with Kotlin/Android.
- A deep understanding of modern Android development.
- The ability to write readable, maintainable, and testable code using MVVM and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with Kotlin.
- The ability to comprehend the important aspects of a design and accurately translate them into a usable user interface (UI).
- A focus on quality and the ability to produce high-quality code, including experience with UnitTests.
- Experience with publishing and managing applications on the Google Play Store.
- Strong team player skills.
- Salary Range: up to 75K
- The option to work as a full-time employee or as a freelancer.
- The ability to choose between working in the Barcelona or Paris offices, with the possibility of partial work from home.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible holiday policy with 25 days off.
- An employee benefits package that includes healthcare insurance and ticket restaurants.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Senior Android Engineer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: