SDR for the U.S. Market
Sales Development Representative for the U.S. Market
We are currently managing 3 Sales Development Representative roles for 3 different SaaS & B2B companies.
1. Research & Insights Scale-Up Company.
The company's Headquarters are based in Barcelona. However, they have offices in London, New York and México City.
The main goal of the SDR will be to prospect new accounts in the specified market, mainly in FMCG, F&B and OTC Pharmaceutical sectors, and to find new opportunities for the Account Executive team.
The successful applicant is an experienced sales performer, with a hunter mentality who is looking to focus their skills to drive growth for the company & customers.
We are looking for candidates that can be based in Barcelona or Mexico City, who will target the US market.
Schedule from Barcelona: from 15:00h to 23:00h
Schedule from Ciudad de México: from 9:00 to 17:00h
2. AI, Big Data & Machine Learning company
The 3rd company is a B2B & B2G Tech Startup that provides social insights, trends and indicators about society's behavior.
They use Automated Algorithms to extract, obtain, organize and display data to their customers, which are governmental organizations such as the OMS, United Nations, and Private Sector.
They have a team of engineers, data scientists and product designers working on the SaaS platform, and now they want to grow the Sales department to penetrate new markets.
They are looking for an SDR that will report directly to the Sales Director of the company and will target the US Market.
Sales Development Representative responsibilities:
- Identify leads from the companies you're being given within your assigned market + new business opportunities aligned with the company's ICP (Ideal Customer Profile)
- Find relevant information about companies/leads you're prospecting
- Social selling using Sales Navigator
- Warm-calling to qualify prospects and close meetings
- Emailing to generate interest or follow up on previous conversations
- Maintain / Organize customer and opportunity data in the CRM
- Feedback session with the Sales Manager
Requirements for the role:
- Be US native or have a bilingüal level of english
- +2 years of experience in Sales roles (ideally marketing/research background)
- Experience in SaaS & B2B
- Strong communication skills & fast learner
- Bachelor's degree
- Salary range: Up to 34,6k OTE (28k fix + 30% On Target Earnings)
- HYBRID working model
- Health Insurance
- Be part of a young & international team
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the Sales Development Representative role, do not hesitate to apply to this offer using your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets!
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: