Sales Executive | German
Sales Executive | German Market for a B2B & SaaS Fintech based in Barcelona
We're currently managing an Sales Executive | German Market role, an important French Fintech based in Barcelona.
The main goal of the role is to open the German Market and do a Full Sales Cycle (360º), and be the first person in the German sales team.
- Develop de Sales Strategy to enter the DACH Market successfully.
- Identify the most relevant segments with the Growth Marketing Team.
- Design your prospection and closing strategy in collaboration with the global Sales Team.
- Organize the CRM so all leads can be well qualified.
- Cold call and close potential customers to achieve your goals.
- Get important market information from your prospects.
- Define the Dach Market Strategy KPIs for all quarters.
- Create scalable process to start de construction of a future international department.
- Engage complex conversations with C-level interlocutors.
- Live in Barcelona.
- NATIVE German speaker & fluent in English.
- Familiarity with the local market.
- +2 years of experience in Sales, consultive firms is a plus.
- Fintech or financial services experience is a plus.
- B2B experience is a plus.
- We're looking for someone eager to join an early stage Start-up.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Salary range: up to 60k OTE (42k + 28k bonus).
- HYBRID working model (working from Barcelona).
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the Sales Executive | German Market role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets.
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: