QA Automation (C#)
Senior QA Automation C# for a GreenTech Company
We are currently managing a Senior QA Automation C# role for a GreenTech international company that is scaling up their Tech department.
We are trying to find a developer with strong knowledge in both C# and Microsoft Visual Studio that will collaborate with the functional team to define testing scope, automate tests and review automation and manual efforts of other team members.
QA Automation C# responsibilities:
- Work closely with developers to understand features technically.
- Create test designs and cases for developed user stories and bug fixes.
- Create and review automation scripts created by developers.
- Maintain and improve the automated script library for the team.
- Collaborate in the maintenance and improvement of the QA process.
- Identify areas for improvement and propose solutions, whether process or technical.
- Participate in technical decision-making.
- Perform manual checks of developers’ work when needed.
- Assist in mentoring and providing assistance to other feature team members to understand the Automation Framework.
- Spread a quality mindset across the feature team.
Requirements for the role:
- Degree or Master’s in Engineering in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 4+ years of experience in QA with 1+ years in automated testing.
- Practical knowledge of REST services, C#, Selenium, Jenkins, GIT, Postman.
- Hands-on experience with Component Integration Test, Web Application Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Zalenium would be an asset,
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- The role is 70-80% automation with 20-30% manual.
- Salary range: up to 65K fix + Bonus
- Extensive onboarding, teammates’ support, and a new e-learning platform with courses and modules.
- The team has the benefits of flexible working with options to work from home or the office hub in Barcelona.
- The office hub in Barcelona is located in the dynamic area of Glories with lovely views and a terrace.
- The team embraces team spirit with regular onsite and online team breakfasts and events
- Support with necessary office equipment, holidays, health care and life insurance, a transportation and meals allowance, and a special envelope for office and IT equipment.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the QA Automation C# role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles.
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others.
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: