Python & Django
Python & Django Developer for a US Fintech
A leading company in the field of enterprise expense management is seeking a Python & Django Developer to join their innovative and experienced team. If you are a passionate, results-driven individual who wants to be part of an exceptional team, this is your opportunity to excel.
Python & Django responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement web and mobile applications using Python.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure code quality and performance optimization.
- Actively participate in the review and continuous enhancement of development practices.
- Solve technical challenges and propose innovative solutions.
- Extensive experience (+4 years) in application development using Python.
- Profound knowledge of Python frameworks like Django or Flask.
- Experience in designing and developing engaging and responsive user interfaces.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to produce clean, high-quality code.
- Salary range: Up to 65K.
- Opportunity to work in a REMOTE and flexible environment.
- Collaborate with a highly skilled and passionate team.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including healthcare insurance and more.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Python & Django Developer role, do not hesitate to apply by using your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: