Purchase Specialist for an Electrical Appliances Manufacturer
We’re currently managing a Chinese Purchase Assistant role for an Electronical Appliances Manufacturer in Barcelona.
The main goal of the role is to give administrative support in the management of purchases at an international level, especially for the Asian market.
Chinese Purchase Assistant requirements:
- Intermediate level training in Administration, Foreign Trade, or similar.
- Minimum experience of 1 year in projects or administrative work in an international company.
- Experience in Chinese-Spanish or Chinese-English translation will be valued.
- Mastery of MS Office tools: Excel, Word.
- Potential to face greater responsibilities in the Purchasing and Supplier Management area.
- Speak Native Chinese
- Speak Advanced Spanish (C1)
- Speak Advanced English (C1) is valued
- Good communication skills in all 3 languages.
- Organization Skills
- Be open minded and solve responsibilities proactively
- Communication and creative skills for Marketing and Communication.
- Salary range: Up to 26k!
- HYBRID working model from Barcelona.
- Indefinit emplyment contract
- Flexible hours & 28 vacation days / year.
- Be part of constantly evolving a team with Agile Mindset and methodology in Project Management
- The possibility of changing the future of Audio and Visual experiences.
- Confidence to develop your potentioal.
- Autonomy to experiment and learn with talented professionals in the team.
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Chinese Purchase Assistant role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets.
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: