Product Manager (Apps)
Product Manager for a Mobile Apps Startup based in Barcelona
We are looking for a Product Manager for Mobile Apps that will create & design the best Entertainment and Productivity Apps in Barcelona!
The company currently has 3 Apps in the market and will launch 6 new Apps in 2024.
- Real experience in Mobile App Product Management.
- 3+ years of experience in software development, preferably App Mobile with subscription based model, F2P mobile games or other consumer-facing products
- Project Management skills: able to deploy resources against highest impact initiatives, understand tradeoffs, anticipate & mitigate risks from afar,
- Analytics Mindset, be able to interpret data in a meaningful and actionable way, and manipulate and visualize data in excel (sql is a plus)
- Design: Able to create & design experiences that shape positive user behaviours
- Apple lover and UI/UX Passion.
- Autonomous, Self Driven and Entrepreneurship Attitude
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Work closely with CEOs on deciding the new apps, design the entire apps from scratch to deliver the best app in each categoryBe the main driver of product features from inception to feature release/post-release
- Roadmap Design of our live apps, to improve the key KPIs and Core Features of the apps.
- Design the best strategy for User Feedback & Customer Support
- Constantly improve through User Feedback and Analytics the main KPis of our Apps: Acquisition Funnels, Retention, Monetization, Virality.
- Constantly Benchmark Competitors, search & test new innovative ways to deliver better quality apps & more intuitive user experience.
- Open Salary according to experience
- HYBRID working model & Flexible working hours
- Cutting-edge equipment for your development
- Permanent contract
- Young and top entrepreneurial team in and startup environment
- Opportunity to grow & big challenges
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Product Manager role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner.
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets.
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: