Product Designer (UX/UI) for an AI, Big Data and Machine Learning Company
We’re currently managing a Product Designer role for a B2B & B2G SaaS Startup based in Barcelona.
The company works with Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Machine Learning and they have their own Authomated Algorithms.
The main purpose of the role is to lead the Design Strategy of the company.
Product Designer responsibilities:
- Lead across teams the overall product and design direction of the company and our product lines.
- Collaborate with the product colleagues and the engineering team to design features and improvements that solve customer problems.
- Working autonomously across teams to create a cross-company culture on product.
- Use, contribute and evolve our internal designs systems.
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fi visuals for the features.
- Conuduct User Research and interviews that contribute to the product design and strategy of the company.
- You want to make this world better than it is.
- You have high empathy for the user and have deep understanding of user-centered design.
- You are a proactive person and able to jump in at any stage of the design pocess, from contributing to product strategy to visual systems development.
- You have problem-solving skills
- You are a business solutions generator (through technology).
- You’re a customer centric professional: adapt to the needs of clients, partners and prospects.
- +3 years in SaaS, Data, or Tech environment in a Product Designer role. Ideally Data-related.
- Quantitative and qualitative experience
- Proven ability to develop successful collaborations, trust, and communications with executive leadership, technical and sales teams, along technical users of the software.
- Fluent in English
- Salary range: up to 45k!
- HYBRID / FULL REMOTE working model.
- Join a fast growing company at a key growth moment.
- Cobee perks: restaurant, transport, healthcare and childcare.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Product Designer role, do not hesitate to apply through your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets!
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner!
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: