Product Data Analyst
Product Data Analyst for an International EdTech Company based in Barcelona
We are currently looking for a Product Data Analyst to join an International EdTech Company based in Barcelona.
Product Data Analyst responsibilities:
- Delivering relevant insights to Product Managers.
- Understanding and improving product metrics.
- Developing AB tests.
- Building reports and dashboards to draw meaningful insights.
- Advanced R or Python.
- Proficient with SQL.
- Good experience with web tracking tools.
- Fluent in english and spanish.
- Brilliant communication skills.
- Dynamism and problem solving skills.
- Native Spanish and Catalan and business level of English.
- Driving license type B.
- Salary range: Up to 55k + 10%
- HYBRID working model
- Full time working day.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Product Data Analyst role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your Linkedin Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: