PHP Tech Lead
PHP Tech Lead for an important E-Commerce based in Barcelona
We are currently managing a PHP Tech Lead role for an important E-Commerce based in Barcelona.
PHP Tech Lead responsibilities:
- Architect new modern projects and features to see them through to completion
- Manage periodically 1:1 with your team and drive your team to successful performance reviews and effective career paths.
- Be involved in recruitment in order to grow up the team
- Collaborate with stakeholders & front-end engineers to create a new e-Commerce Platform to support the company's growth
- Clean code & best practices using PHP or Golang
- Help us evolve as a team and as a company by bringing in new ideas to foster continuous improvement
- Report directly to our CTO
Experience / Requirements:
- 4+ years' working experience in software Engineering preferably in E-Commerce
- 2+ years of experience using Go or PHP
- Experience with ownership of features/services in high volume
- NoSQL knowledge (MongoDB)
- Advocate of DDD patterns
- Effective DevOps culture
- Salary range: Up to 65k
- FULL REMOTE working model
- Modern tech stack that leverages Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Go, NodeJS, React, etc.
- The opportunity to be part of a successful e-commerce company with above-industry-average growth.
- Permanent contract
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarten and transport)
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the PHP Tech Lead role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your Linkedin profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: