PHP Developer (Zaragoza)
PHP Developer for a Digital Boutique in Zaragoza
We are looking for a PHP Developer for a Digital Boutique based in Zaragoza working with best technologies and practices.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Clean Code and best practices for coding
- Experience in version control with GIT
- Ability to work in a team
- Good writing and communication skills with clients
- Organized and responsible in daily work
- Proactive attitude and continuous updating of knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrable experience working on web project creation
- An updated portfolio/github of projects and works will be required
- Demonstrable experience in PHP Frameworks development (Symfony and/or Laravel)
- Knowledge of version control methodologies with GIT
- Ability to identify any need for improvement and optimization of digital products.
- Salary range: Up to 30k
- Flexible schedule and the opportunity to work intensive hours all year round
- FULL REMOTE / HYBRID working model
- Training Plan
- Teambuilding activities
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the PHP Developer for Digital Boutique role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your Linkedin Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Pau!
I’m Pau Busquets and I’m currently managing Back-end & Mobile roles:
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re looking for a change.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: