Product Payments Director for a Mobile Solutions Company
We are managing a Product Payments Director role.
We are looking for someone with experience in the field, and leadership skills, that will be responsible for the success of mobile applications and services & define the overall strategy for their company’s mobile/payments offerings.
Product Payments Director responsibilities:
- Design main strategic projects of Wallet/payments system area.
- Own the end-to-end delivery of new payment features and improvements to existing features.
- Cooperate and lead cross-functional teams if needed with a variety of internal groups as well as with external partners, primarily payment providers and partner banks, to identify new technical requirements and solutions, or to solve technical issues.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of specified and refined tasks to work on.
- Recommend and execute operational improvements, work with appropriate functional areas to simplify the way we do business, and create a better client experience.
- Be aware of competitors in the FinTech industry.
- Managing all aspects of mobile product development, including researching new technologies and trends, creating specifications, designing prototypes, and testing products.
Experience & qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Product Manager, or Product Owner for Mobile apps in the E-Commerce, FinTech, or Igaming Industry.
- Prior startup experience, you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have an ability to create structure out of ambiguity.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to influence and engage collaboratively with engineers, designers, and company leaders.
- Experience leading agile ceremonies; familiarity with software development processes and tools, as well as product analytics tools.
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
- High level of English.
- Hands-on, goal-oriented, and team player.
Salary range: up to 100k
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Payments Director role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer using your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Executive vacancies, talk to Cristina!
Kon’nichiwa! I’m Cristina Herrera!
I love managing Executive roles such as CTOs, VP’s of Engineering, CPOs, CFOs, CMOs, CSOs, CDOs, and more!
Always open to have a coffe and talk about the new challange in your career path.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: