Odoo Consultant for a Tech Consultancy
We are currently seeking for an Odoo Consultant role for Tech Consultancy that is currently working with Odoo ERP to join their dynamic team in Madrid.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Odoo implementation and support services to their clients.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with clients to identify their business needs and processes
- Design and configure Odoo modules to meet the clients’ requirements
- Develop custom reports and dashboards using Odoo reporting tools
- Work with the development team to customize and extend Odoo functionality when necessary
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of project deliverables
- At least 2 years of experience in Odoo implementation and support
- Solid understanding of Odoo core modules such as CRM, Sales, Inventory, and Accounting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Salary range: up to 45k.
- FULL REMOTE working model.
- 23 days of holidays per year
- Flexible working hours.
- With offices in Madrid
- Career path & stability
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Odoo Consultant role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Julia!
I’m Julia Lluch and I’m currently managing Front-end & Full-stack roles:
Are you looking for new challanges? Let’s have a nice chat.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: