Network Engineer for an International Company
We are currently managing a Network Engineer L2 for an international company that is scaling up their Tech department.
The role of the network engineer will involve carrying out various IT tasks, including designing, analyzing, evaluating, testing, debugging, and implementing application programs that support the company’s infrastructure, business processes, operations, and/or network-based (cloud) product systems.
- Monitor work queues proactively.
- Resolve incidents/requests timely and update tickets with resolution tasks performed.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze issues/errors, and log all incidents in a timely manner.
- Provide second-level support to all incidents, requests and identify the root cause of incidents and problems.
- Communicate with other teams and clients for extending support.
- Execute changes with clear identification of risks and mitigation plans
- Escalate tickets to CoE and other teams if needed.
- Work with automation teams for optimizing effort and automating routine tasks.
- Coach Service Desk and L1 teams for technical and behavioral skills.
- Establish monitoring for client infrastructure.
- Lead and manage all initial client escalation for operational issues.
- Contribute to the change management process.
- Plan and execute approved maintenance activities.
- Audit and analyze incident and request tickets for quality.
- Produce trend analysis reports for identifying tasks for automation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups.
- Ability to plan activities and projects well in advance.
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work and work well in a pressurized environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and place clients at the forefront of all interactions.
- Academic Qualifications: Diploma, degree, or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience).
- Advantageous Certifications: ITIL, CCNP, MSCE, MCSA, MCSE, RHEL, VCP, etc.
- Required Experience: Moderate years of relevant managed services experience and moderate level knowledge in ticketing tools preferably Service Now
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Salary range: Up to 45K + annual salary review.
- Flexible working hours & FULL REMOTE
- Private medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Flexible compensation
- Learning programs
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for the Network Engineer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles.
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others.
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: