Network Engineer for a Food Production company
We are looking for a Network Engineer for a Food Production Company based in Girona which is currently growing and extending to international markets.
Network Engineer responsibilities:
- Involved in setting up network, hardware and related systems tasks; including disaster recovery matters.
- Will implement and manage network for several branches and locations.
- They will also work on phone systems, intranets, VLAN, and several other systems.
- Previous network experience.
- Cisco, HP or similar certifications would be great.
- Practical experience with HP or Fortinet.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Salary range: Up to 35k
- HYBRID working model.
If you believe you’re the ideal candidate for the Network Engineer role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your Linkedin Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales and Digital vacancies, talk to Alexander!
Hey there, I’m Alexander.
My main expertise is Executive & Management departments, such as CCO, VP Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, and many others.
Are you open to learn more about any of these roles? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: