Microsoft Solutions Engineer
Microsoft Solutions Engineer for an International Cloud Company
We are currently managing a Microsoft Solutions Engineer role for an important Japanese Enterprise.
Microsoft Solutions Engineer Job Description:
- Continuously improve and do proactive maintenance tasks.
- Provide technical support in resolving incidents
- Make sure production infrastructure environment and core technologies are operating optimally at all times and are properly monitored
- All assigned development, project, continuous improvement and proactive maintenance tasks are completed as required.
- Client requests, maintenance Issues and platform updates
- Be a Team-Player
- Enjoy working in a young and international environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Customer-centric service skills
- Self-Direction and Self-Management skills
Passion for learning and personal and professional development
Ability to transfer knowledge across technologies
- +5 years of experience in the industry with Microsoft Server products
- Cloud and Virtual Infrastructures as Azure/AWS and VMWare (Hyper-V and Nutanix will be valued)
- Microsoft Products (Windows Server 2016)
Design, setup, deployment and administration for High Availability and Disaster Recovery systems, Clustering, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, Terminal Server/Citrix, Exchange, SQL Server
Cloud-related certification is a plus (AWS, Azure)
- Terraform knowledge will be valued
- Ability to write & speak in English & Spanish (B2/C1 level)
- Salary range: Up to 55k + annual salary review.
- Flexible working hours & FULL REMOTE
- Private medical insurance
- Pension plan
- Flexible compensation
- Learning programs
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Technology vacancies, talk to Maria!
This is Maria, and I specialize in Infrastructure roles.
Clouds, DevOps & QA Engineers, among others.
Contact me if you’re looking for your next adventure.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: