Inbound Marketing Manager for the U.S. Market
For 2023, the company wants to boost growth and, in this case, increase the marketing team members.
The main traffic acquisition of the company is Inbound Media (blog posts, webinars, guides, e-books, tools, and videos too, among others.)
This role is for the U.S. market, with the U.S. marketing team, however, the offices are in Barcelona.
The successful Marketing Manager applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the Organic Inbound Strategy for the U.S. market
- Drive massive website traffic to the website and lead the acquisition and the revenue
- Develop an SEO Strategy that will include Linkbuilding, Website Analysis (performance, health) and Content Strategy & Optimization
- Identify new opportunities to increase organic revenue
- Manage the US Inbound Marekting team
- Set clear targets and oversee team's growth
- Work together with Sales, Product, Performance, and more
Requirements for the role:
- We are looking for a U.S. native English speaker
- + 5 years of experience as an Inbound Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Manager or similar
- Successful track record (greater responsibility, overachievement on KPIs or fast-track promotions)
- Deep knowledge about SEO (keyword research, link-building, On Page/Off-Page optimization, acquisition strategies, etc.
- CRM and Customer Journey Management
- Hardworking and motivated person.
- Initiative and growth mindset
- Experience in the B2B SaaS Industry
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Motivated to join a high-performance team
- Salary range: Up to 60k!
- Flexible schedule: HYBRID or FULL REMOTE working model.
- Cobee Ticket & PayFlow
- Gym & Private Health Insurance
- Language classes
- Pet-friendly office
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the Marketing Manager role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
Truthfully, your People Partner
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets.
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: