Market Research Manager
Market Reserch Manager for International Start-up.
We are managing a Market Research Manager role for a B2B & SaaS Scale-Up company with HQ in Barcelona.
The role is for the office based in México City, and the main goal is to report to the Market Research Director of the company, with an active role in Pre-Sales.
Be in charge of the whole Market Research process: design, preparation, analysis of questionnaires for their clients, initial request, budget management, and delivery of the final results.
Market Insights Manager responsabilities:
Help Account Executives in their Demos/ Meetings, being responsible for the following functions:
- Background search to prepare the meeting.
- Show case studies and think about how prospects could use the platform (inspire them).
- Attend to meetings, explaining our approach, solving questions about the platform and/or methodology and doing the platform Demo.
- Prepare budgets and proposals.
- Support and back-up the Market Research Director.
- Be responsible of strategic accounts worldwide. Leadership skills as a project manager, with a strong analytical ability.
- Be 100% autonomous in all cycle: define the project design based on clients’ briefing, preparing budgets and winning proposals, understand our clients’ objectives and translate them into short -but getting to the point- questionnaires, and analyzing results + creation of reporting using storytelling and providing with actionable insights.
- Being expert on multivariate analysis techniques and ability to run analysis such as driver analysis, segmentation, or mappings; knowledge of Conjoint Analysis or MaxDiff will be valued in the recruitment process.
- Bachelor or Diploma in Market Research Techniques, Statistics, Marketing or Sociology.
- Previous experience of 6 years as a Quantitative Research Manager in a large or medium-sized consultancy or Market Research company.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Bias for action.
- Excellent communicator (orally and writing)
- Passion for technology and for being part of a SaaS company.
- Wide experience in ad-hoc projects: U&A, segmentation, claims/ideas/concept test, add
- test, brand health, etc.
- Excellent handling of Excel, PowerPoint. XLSTAT or SPSS will be valued.
- English: native or proficiency.
- Salary range: 45.000 MXN / month + 20% variable
- HYBRID working model
- Career plan opportunities, linked to your performance
- Health insurance
- Office located in México City
If you believe you're the ideal candidate for the Market Research Manager role, do not hesitate to apply to the offer with your Linkedin profile or uploading your CV.
We will contact you very soon!
At IKIGAI Talent there are people ready to help you with everything you need:
If you're interested in Sales vacancies, talk to Roger!
I’m Roger Howroyd, and I’m currently managing IT Sales & Marketing roles.
My expertise is in US, LATAM & Europe markets.
If you’re looking for the next professional step in IT Sales or Marketing, I’m your People Partner.
Write to us!
If you’d like to know more about IKIGAI Talent, have any questions, or would like to collaborate with us, you can send an email to:
You can also book an online appointment through our calendar:
Come and see us!
If you’re more into coffee and conversation at the same table, we’ll be waiting for you at our offices:Gran Via de Carles III, 94, 8o 3a, 08028 Barcelona
Follow us on: